Students in the Master of Public Administration Program will gain skills in the following competency areas:
- Leading and Managing in Public Governance
- Contributing to the Public Policy Process
- Learning to analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems and make decisions
- Articulating and applying a public service perspective
- Communicating and interacting productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry
The graduate catalog is the official repository of graduate program requirements, and Graduate College policies.