- Learn professional skills and behaviors necessary to compete in the global Pilates field as trainers, teachers, rehabilitation therapists, and practitioners.
- Be familiar with the medical language used in the clinical settings of Pilates.
- Be able to recognize basic movement asymmetries.
- Demonstrate beginning, intermediate, and advanced Pilates movements.
- Gain a knowledge of anatomy as related to injury and movement.
- Be able to create responsive balance programs for clients accommodating.